Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? We had a good weekend.Nothing special just stayed home and worked on our front yard and cleaning out the storage room. I had a few boxes of clothes and other garage sale items but I'm tired of it taking up space I don't have so I'm going to donate it to our church block party we'll have in a few weeks.Hubby's gonna start on trying to expand the kitchen a little.I can't wait! My kitchen is very small and any added space will help.Oh,my dad stopped by for a few minutes on Saturday.I haven't seen my daddy in a long time so( a long time for me is a couple of weeks)I was really happy to see him!
The kids go back to school soon so I'm still trying to get all their school supplies and uniforms shopping done.They say they're not ready to go back yet but I think they kinda can't wait to see all their friends again.We didn't get to go on a family vacay this summer but we're planning on saving it till this November(Lord willing)We want to take the kids to DisneyWorld and go and visit my oldest sister,she lives in Tampa and the last time I was there I was 15 I think.I have about 4 or 5 nieces and nephews I've never met before!Sad isn't it?We'll see how that plan goes.

I'll be taking more pics of my niece this weekend but that will be in her dress so I'm excited about that.
Tonight I've got sign team practice and ladies prayer meeting.I just wanted to let everyone know what I've been up to.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!
Hugs,
Monica

2 comments:

Aimee said...

We just went to Disney World in February...you will have so much fun if you go! I also posted lots of tips for visiting Disney World on my blog back in March if you want to view them! I just love Disney!

Monica said...

Gonna go check them out,thanks Aimee!