Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos


These are sooooo good and so easy to make.I tried them for the first time the other day and I wanted to share the recipe.All you do is take a fresh jalapeno pepper,slice it in half,scoop out the seeds and spoon cream cheese in it,then wrap it with a half slice of bacon.You can secure it with a toothpick but I didn't.If you you want them a little spicy then leave some of the seeds.Bake them at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes or until bacon if done.I used a baking pan with a rack so all the bacon grease can drip onto the pan.I think you can grill these too.Even my 8 year old liked them.
Well I'm off to wal-mart now to get some things I need for my trip.I'll be going out of town tomorrow with my son to a bible quizzing tournament.I'll post some pictures when I get back and tell you a little more about it.
Have a wonderful day!:)

No comments: