Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm sick....

Joe came home from work Wednesday not feeling well so I went to church Wednesday night without him,Thursday morning I woke up with a sore throat,fever and a headache.It just kept getting worse throughout the day so I didn't get to go to my friends personal shower.I stayed on the couch all day yesterday and finally cried because my headache was so bad and because I really wanted to go.Carol's so sweet,she called me yesterday and asked if I needed anything,medicine or just something to eat,said she didn't mind coming over to drop something off if I needed it since Joe wasn't home from work yet.I am so blessed to have friends like her.I'm feeling a little better today but my throat still hurts when I swallow.I know Carol had to take a lot of pictures so I might just share hers later.I can just imagine all the crazy things they did last night!
Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day weather it be with your children,mom or mother in law,have a good one!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm sorry you're so sick! Get lots of rest...hope you feel better soon! Carol seems like such a wonderful friend!

Carol Kennon said...

I am the lucky one to have a friend like you! You'd do the same for me. I will post pictures as soon as I can get them uploaded.

We had a great time last night, but I missed you being there. Love you and hope you feel better for our Mother's Day 'Fashion Show' on Sunday morning. That's what I can't wait to share picture of. Love you so much...

Beca said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Monica! Take good care of yourself and yes Carol does seem like a great friend. A caring friend anyway. Hugs!

Carol Kennon said...

Monica, I have an award for you on my blog. Go pick it up and pass it on.

Alexis said...

I've given you an award! Details on my blog!