Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I miss em already!

They've been waiting for this for the last 2 months and they couldn't be happier that they're day finally arrived!They're off to summer camp and that means a whole week without mom and dad!


This is the first time they have been away from home without either me or my husband with them so you can imagine how I'm feeling.So far it's been ok.I know they are in good hands and they are having the time of their life.I'm getting things done around the house that I normally wouldn't be able to. I walk into Sara's room to put something of hers away and I read her dry erase board...
I'm gonna go sit on the couch with some kleenex and look through their baby pictures and cry now.:(

3 comments:

Carol Kennon said...

Oh my...I can't even imagine! I'm dreading the day that Landon goes on his first week of camp. How sweet was Sara's note! It was so good to see my friends from GPUPC in these pictures. I miss you all terribly. I know they are having a blast.

Carol Kennon said...

Hey, glad yo get to see them Friday. And, you should have called me...I'm never too busy for friends like you! We were just shopping for some things for the ladies bathroom and picking out paint and texture for the walls. Love and miss you LOTS!

Tell the kids hello for me when they get home.

Aimee said...

Aw, what a sweet little message!