Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TMTT-- Peanut Butter Cookies


It's TMTT time again!
I gave Sara this easy recipe for her to try.Someone else posted this recipe on last week's TMTT but it was so good,I thought I'd share the recipe again!
Recipe for Peanut butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
that's it!Just 3 ingredients.That's why I love this recipe so much!
We doubled the recipe so we could have more cookies.
First,just add all ingredients to a bowl.
Mix well.

After mixing,you can roll the dough into 1 in. balls but I let Sara use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough onto the baking sheet.( I used a pizza stone)

Then,press the cookies with a fork.
Bake at 350* for 10-15 minutes.Be sure to let them cool down about a minute before removing them from the baking sheet unless you want crumbled cookies.Let them cool and enjoy!
This recipe is great for kids who love to help out in the kitchen.For more delicious recipes,visit Lisa at Blessed with Grace.Have a great Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Carol Kennon said...

Hey Monica! I'm back...lol I use this recipe all the time because it's so easy and taste great. Landon loves to help me do them too.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Wow! What an easy recipe! We'll have to try that sometime.

The Desperate Cook said...

Those cookies look very tasty...and just 3 ingredients.